Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Countdown is on

The countdown is on!!! Emily will officially be a toddler in 1 month and 3 days. This year has gone by way too fast. :(But I am loving every minute of it. I have been planning her birthday party for a while now... like for months.

I decided on her birthday theme after seeing how adorable she was in her Halloween costume... I just hope that everything works out and I am able to accomplish it all. I want her birthday parties to be unique and memorable. I know that she is not going to remember her first... but who cares... that's what Nikon is for.

Anyway, here are a few ideas I have for her birthday:

I really like these ideas for snacks at the party... and they are lady bug themed which makes them even better.

The one with the tomatoes is my favorite!



I am soo torn between an awesomely cute cake and cupcakes (made by yours truly)... I want to have cupcakes for all of the guests because I know not everyone likes the same cake flavor. However, I love the idea of having a cute two tiered lady bug carefully crafted by my awesome coworker who is an amazing cake decorator.


I definitely want a tutu for my little lady bug... I just can't decided who I want to make it!

Little Lady Bug  Birthday Tutu Set


I love love love this idea!!!! I am going to hang up pictures from her first year so that everyone can see what a gorgeous little lady EOR has turned out to be.


This looks super easy and cute... I want this...


I really want to use this as inspiration for the centerpieces... I love this idea and I love love love flowers.



Another problem I have run into is the party local. I really really want to have her party at our new place.. I want EOR to have her party where she feels the most comfortable. But I know that our new place is on the small side so I don't want our guests to feel cramped. :(

Those are just a few of the million ideas I have bouncing around in my head right now.... more updates soon :)

Go MAVS!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it all! We're doing cupcakes for guest and a cute decorated cake for him! And those crackers with the tomatos look yummmmmmmmy <3

    ReplyDelete