Monday, April 18, 2011

I think a change will do you good...


It's been almost a month since my last post and so much has changed in such a short amount of time. Our little family moved! I am so excited about our new place. We are living in Edgemere Park, right outside of the Paseo District. I love this neighborhood. The homes are gorgeous and full of character, there are so many parks ( 4 alone are in walking distance), and the area has so many trees. Here is a snapshot of some gorgeous trees on one of park adventures.
We still haven't finished the decorating process... I never realized how difficult it would be to pack, move, and redecorate with a little one who wants to explore and get into EVERYTHING. Since we still have some more work to do on the new place I wont post too much about it now but here is a little bit of our new place:


I love the character of our new place! And I love stain glass windows!!
A little view of our kitchen!!

This picture shows what I love the most about our new place! We have french doors separating our room from Emily's. :) It's so nice to have her right there.

Emily is doing so well in the new place, and she is now walking everywhere! It's so sweet to see her walking and I love how much personality our little lady has. She is such an explorer. I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment